• Certified B Corporation
  • Kosher

— Our Pledge of Integrity —

• Authenticity
  • Cleanliness
  • Freshness
  • Consistency
  • Accuracy

Molybdenum is an essential trace mineral. The body uses it to produce enzymes used in alcohol and sulfite detoxification.

YESCertified Gluten-Free by GFCO.org
NOYeast, Wheat or Corn
YESCertified Vegan by the AVA
NOSoy, Milk or Salt
YESRecyclable PackagingNOSugar or Preservatives
YESManufacturing Supports Wind PowerNOArtificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners
YESKosher ParveNOGMOs

This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.

◀제품 사용법▶

Adults take one (1) tablet daily. For best utilization, take with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Wet n Wild, 컬러 아이콘 아이섀도 팔레트, 762C 코스믹 콜리전, 0.35oz(10g)

156.jpg

가격 : ₩4,953

◀제품 설명▶

• 인도주의적인 제품
  • 동물 실험을 하지 않음

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Now Foods, 가시오갈피, 500 mg, 250 식물성 캡슐

309.jpg

가격 : ₩14,593

◀제품 설명▶

• 자양강장 허브
  • 전통 시베리아 허브
  • 활력 증진
  • 유전자 변형 성분 무함유
  • 건강 보조 식품
  • 채식주의자/비건에 적합
  • 식물성/허브
  • 1968 년 설립된 가족 기업
  • GMP 품질 보증

전통적으로 강장제로 사용되어 온 가시오갈피(Eleutherococcus Senticosus) 뿌리는 일상생활의 스트레스에 적응할 수 있도록 도와주는 자연적인 신체 기능을 강화해주는 물질입니다. 가시오갈피 뿌리는 가시오갈피 혼합물의 대표적인 특성을 비롯한 수많은 생체 활성 성분을 가진 것으로 알려져 있습니다.

◀제품 사용법▶

필요에 따라 1 캡슐을 매일 복용하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

만약 급히 서두르려면 돌아 가는 길로 가라.(영국속담)
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

김상남님의 댓글

profile_image 김상남
작성일

I liked the vitamins! They helped with bloating and I am sure that the flora of the stomach has become better, I recommend

최유림님의 댓글

profile_image 최유림
작성일

오늘도 즐거운 하루 되세요.

조윤석님의 댓글

profile_image 조윤석
작성일

The appendix is ​​responsible for the body's immunity. When I removed the appendix, I was very upset because with immunity, and before that was not super! The first time I tried these probiotics after a course of antibiotics, when our probiotics didn’t do that much! Ordered first, as a trial item! We look into the composition, - as many as 5 billion probiotics 8 strains !! It is really cool, effective, in a period of weakness, and after antibiotics, - VERY-VERY EFFICIENT! Some even write that during antibiotics is better not to take. I used 1 or 2 tablets with food while taking antibiotics, a break between antibiotics at least 2 hours before or after !! Really gives strength, restores the work of the stomach, stops nauseous! As part of stabilized bacteria! What does it mean? They are stabilized at room temperature. Those. if you order in your country, during transportation you will not worry that they will die. They are stored in a dark cool place up to 25 ° C, but after opening, it is

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.