It's Skin, Mangowhite, Brightening Toner, 150 ml

페이지 정보

작성자 문승권 조회 265회 댓글 1건 작성일 21-03-15 12:51

본문

3076.jpg

가격 : ₩10,723

◀제품 설명▶

• Skin Safety Tested 
Mangowhite brightening toner provides abundant moisture and radiance to dry and dull skin with mangosteen extract.

◀제품 사용법▶

Apply an adequate amount of product in the hand and gently massage over your face and neck area with light circular motions.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Quest Nutrition, 단백질 쿠키, 땅콩 버터, 12 팩, 각각 2.04 oz (58 g)

3338.jpg

가격 : ₩28,998

◀제품 설명▶

• 먹고 싶었던 쿠키를 드십시오!
  • 부드럽고 쫄깃한 맛
  • 천연 향료 포함
  • 쿠키 한 개당 단백질 15 g | 설탕 2 g | 섬유소 9 g
  • 글루텐 함유 재료 없음

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Alba Botanica, Even & Bright Renewing Cream with Swiss Alpine Complex, 2 oz (57 g)

3294.jpg

가격 : ₩14,405

◀제품 설명▶

• Hypo-Allergenic 
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • No Parabens, Phthalates or  Synthetic Fragrances
  • 100% Vegetarian Ingredients
  • No: Animal Testing, Synthetic Fragrances, Artificial Colors, Parabens, Phthalates or Sulfates
Your preferred choice in evening wear

While you catch your z-z-z's, this little gem works the night shift you can wake up on the bright side of the bed. Every use elevates skin with a complex of seven plant extract harvested high in the Swiss Alps for their intense antioxidant and skin brightening benefits. Sleep on it for more clarity in the morning.

Face the facts!

Over 93% of users agreed their skin still felt hydrated in the morning after using this cream overnight.*

*Shown in consumer  perception study

◀제품 사용법▶

취침 전, 세안 후 얼굴과 목에 바르십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

가라사대 이사야가 너희 외식하는 자에 대하여 잘 예언하였도다 기록하였으되 이 백성이 입술로는 나를 존경하되 마음은 내게서 멀도다
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

원타임님의 댓글

profile_image 원타임
작성일

I took one of these daily pretty religiously, maybe missed a few days here and there when travelling. I don't really know if they helped, since I still had stomach issues with gas and acid reflux. So they're definitely not life changing. I drink craft beer on the weekends which has been causing a lot of stomach issues with friends. So not sure if this is the answer, even if it's slightly helping? Maybe two a day next time?

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.