Natural Sport, Glutamine Chewables, Orange Flavor, 1,500 mg, 60 Chewables > 아이허브 추천상품

본문 바로가기

아이허브 추천상품

Natural Sport, Glutamine Chewables, Orange Flavor, 1,500 mg, 60 Chewa…

페이지 정보

작성자 노장 조회 303회 댓글 3건 작성일 21-03-06 08:01

본문

1764.jpg

가격 : ₩14,327

◀제품 설명▶

• 영양 공급 및 회복 
  • L-글루타민, 1500mg
  • 60회 제공량
  • 1회 제공량: 1정 
  • 건강 보조 식품
설명: L-글루타민은 혈류량에 가장 풍부하게 들어 있는 자유형 아미노산으로, 글루타민은 체내 근육에 가장 많이 농축되어 있습니다. 활발한 운동은 L-글루타민 저장 수준을 낮추며, 이는 이화작용(근육 파괴)로 이어질 수 있습니다. 신체가 스트레스를 받을 때는 L-글루타민이 필수아미노산으로 바뀝니다.

Natural Sport®은 혁신적인 운동보충제 브랜드로서 깨끗하고 건강하며 과도하지 않은 처리로 모든 생활 방식에 어울립니다.

◀제품 사용법▶

반드시 지침대로만 사용하십시오. 하루 1정을 가급적 식사와 함께 복용하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

IBY Beauty, Radiant Glow Palette, 0.48 oz (13.8 g)

127.jpg

가격 : ₩13,819

◀제품 설명▶

• Cruelty Free - Not Tested on Animals
  • Purr/Pearl Pink/Pop/Prosecco/24k Magic/Royce
  • Inspired by You
This blush, subtle contour, and highlight palette is perfect for creating a healthy radiant glow. Each carefully selected shade in our high impact formula will give you a perfect sun-kissed look.

◀제품 사용법▶

• Lightly sculpt face, use shade Royce to define and subtly contour face.
  • For a beautiful flush, add the shade Pop! to the apples of your cheeks.
  • Finally, get glowing! Use shades Purrr, Pink Pearl, Prosecco, and 24k Magic for a radiant glow. Choose one or mix them up to highlight the cupid’s bow, cheekbones, under brow bones, down the bridge of the nose, inner corner of the eyes, décolletage and shoulders for a gorgeous glow.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Earth's Natural Alternative, 10" 3- Compartment Compostable Plate, 50 Pack

636.jpg

가격 : ₩13,432

◀제품 설명▶

• 100% Tree-Free
  • BPA-Free, Dye-Free
  • Plant Fiber Made
  • Certified Compostable 
  • Gluten-Free
  • Unbleached
  • Microwave Safe
  • Earth Friendly
Made from unbleached, chlorine free, pesticide free, dye free, natural bamboo and sugarcane fiber.

Liquid/oil resistant.

Tree-free, environmentally beneficial, compostable in any industrial composting facilities

Material is gluten free - made from the plant stalk not grains, which store the proteins and allergens

◀제품 사용법▶

Can be used for both hot and cold foods.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

하갑 자손과 사믈래 자손과 하난 자손과
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

손승곤님의 댓글

profile_image 손승곤
작성일

They definitely work! They help with various disorders, usually even a couple of capsules are enough for me. They lie constantly in the refrigerator. I can’t even imagine how I can do without them sometimes ..

박상훈님의 댓글

profile_image 박상훈
작성일

Most of the bodies' immunity is in the gut, and these help. This is the perfect daily dose, and also quite economical

현세일님의 댓글

profile_image 현세일
작성일

Good working probiotics, which include 8 active and clinically studied strains of probiotics and that do not require refrigeration, which means you can safely order and not be afraid that they will deteriorate on the way. I will take more!

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.