가격 : ₩29,849

◀제품 설명▶

• Energy = Health
  • Dietary Supplement
  • Gluten Free
  • Non GMO
  • Halal Certified
  • cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practice

Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.

It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.

Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.

Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.

Health Benefits

• Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health
  • Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
  • Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
  • More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels

◀제품 사용법▶

건강 관리 전문가의 조언이 없는 한, 일주일에 1캡슐 이상 복용하지 마십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Tony Moly, Glow For It, Roses & Peaches Set, 6 Piece Set

132.jpg

가격 : ₩37,588

◀제품 설명▶

The Glow For It Set contains 5 of our best-selling rose and peach products hand picked for the ultimate healthy glow.

Glow For It Set Includes
  • 2 full size - I'm Rose Sheet Masks
  • 1 full size - I'm Rose Hand Cream
  • 1 full size Panda's Dream - Rose Oil Moisture Stick 
  • 1 travel size Panda's Dream - Rose Hyaluronic Face Cream 
  • 1 travel size Peach Punch - Sweet Foam Cleanser 
TonyMoly I'm Rose Sheet Mask - 21 g / 0.74 oz.

This 3 layer pulp sheet soaked in essence and infused with natural rose extracts will revive dull and tired skin.

TonyMoly I'm Rose Hand Cream - 30 ml / 1.01 fl. oz

Light hand cream infused with rose extract that will hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.

TonyMoly Panda's Dream Rose Oil Moisture Stick - 8 g / 0.28 fl. oz

The rose oil moisture stick provides nourishment to dry anytime, anywhere. Hydrating oil instantly allows you to moisturize dry skin areas with one easy swipe and helps to rejuvenate, protect and moisturize skin all day long!

TonyMoly Panda's Dream Rose Hyaluronic Face Cream - 25 ml / 0.84 fl. oz

This lightweight gel cream is infused with clarifying rose extract, skin-calming rose water and hydrating hyaluronic acid so that skin is more hydrated with each use.

TonyMoly Peach Punch Sweet Foam Cleanser - 25 ml / 0.84 fl. oz

Gently washes away makeup, dirt, and impurities from skin. 

◀제품 사용법▶

TonyMoly I'm Rose Sheet Mask: Apply mask on a clean, towel dried face. Keep on for 20-30 minutes and remove. Gently pat reaming essence onto face and neck until fully absorbed.

TonyMoly I'm Rose Hand Cream: Apply to hands and gently pat for better absorption. Use throughout the day as needed.

TonyMoly Panda's Dream Rose Oil Moisture Stick: Apply to any area of the face and body anytime you're feeling dry. Massage gently for better absorption.

TonyMoly Panda's Dream Rose Hyaluronic Face Cream: Apply an adequate amount to skin as the last step of your skincare routine.

TonyMoly Peach Punch Sweet Foam Cleanser: Gently massage onto wet skin and work into a lather. Rinse with lukewarm water. 

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Cultures for Health, 콤부차, 1팩, 2.4g(0.08oz)

2426.jpg

가격 : ₩16,572

◀제품 설명▶

• Cultures for Health 
  • Starter Culture 
  • Non GMO 
  • Gluten Free 
  • Make It Yours 
  • Homemade Kombucha
  • Make Batch After Batch of Probiotic-Rich Kombucha
Make fresh, natural kombucha at home with our authentic starter culture (also known as a Scoby).

Once activated, this Scoby can be maintained to reuse continuously for your next batches of Kombucha. 

In the Bag:
  • (1) Dehydrated Scoby (symbiotic culture of natural bacteria and yeasts)
  • Ins

◀제품 사용법▶

필요한 것:
  • 유기농 사탕수수 설탕
  • 플레인, 무맛홍차(그대로 또는 티백)
  • 정제 화이트 식초
  • 정제수

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

다윗이 예루살렘 본궁에 이르러 전에 머물러 궁을 지키게 한 후 궁 열명을 잡아 별실에 가두고 먹을 것만 주고 더불어 동침치 아니하니 저희가 죽는 날까지 갇혀서 생과부로 지내니라
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

박성욱님의 댓글

profile_image 박성욱
작성일

정보공개 감사합니다.

코요태님의 댓글

profile_image 코요태
작성일

건강한 하루 되세요.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.