페이지 정보작성자 주민제 조회 4회 댓글 3건 작성일 23-09-19 12:12
- Natural Relief
- Since 1903
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Pain
- Liquid Drops
- Our Formulas are Safe and Always
- Made with Natural Active Ingredients
- Free of Stimulant Side Effects
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of:
- Minor fever
- Ear pain or throbbing
- Irritability or occasional sleeplessness associated with earaches after diagnosis by a physician
- Common pain or itching of "swimmers ear"
Children ages 2 years and over: Tilt head sideways and apply 3-4 drops into involved ear 4 times daily until relieved.
Tilt ear upward for at least 2 minutes after application or gently place cotton in ear to keep drops in.
- Bursting with Attitude and None of the Bad Stuff
- Made In Canada
- Cruelty Free
Contents: 6 pcs water-based nail polishes (2 ml/0.07 oz), one nail decal sheet and a nail file.
Suncoatgirl is created by a Canadian chemist and mother of 2 girls Yingchun Liu- Ying for short - when her daughters wanted to paint their nails up pretty. Put off by all the poison in the typical bottle of nail polish, Ying took her scientific smarts to task and developed the first ever non-toxic, natural formula that's just as effective and quick drying as the smelly stuff, but great for nails, the world and the environment.
Water-based Nail Polish:
- Water-based peelable formulation
- Completely odorless
- Will not stain nails. No yellowing
- Peels off when ready
- Nail polish remover is NOT needed
- No toxic chemical fumes
- 100% VOC (chemical solvent) free formulas
- Durable: lasts for many days!
Apply 2-3 thin layers, allow drying between coats. To change color: soak nail in warm water 1-2 minutes, peel off the nail polish from one corner. Add 1-2 drops of water when the nail polish is too thick.